CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I didn't say the police!!!

Okay, I'm updating and reposting this one because when I went to show Scott the video there was a message that the video was no longer available on You Tube because of an NBC copyright or something.

Anyway, it was a clip of the Jay Leno show and he was showing the transcript and playing the audio for a hilarious 911 call. Here is the gist of the call:

911 Operator: 911, what's your emergency?
Little boy: Hi, I need help.
911 Operator: Okay, what do you need help with?
Little boy: I need help with my math.
911 Operator: Your mouth?
Little boy: No, my math. I have to do it. Will you please help me?
(By this next line, I'm guessing 911 operators weren't very busy at the time.)
911 Operator: Sure, what kind of math do you have?
Little boy: Take aways.
911 Operator: Okay, what's your first problem?
Little boy: Sixteen take away eight.
911 Operator: Okay.
Little boy: So what is it?
911 Operator: I don't know, you tell me what you think it is.
Little boy: I don't know, one?
911 Operator: How old are you?
Little boy: I'm only four.
Surprised Mom: {walks into room} Johnny, what are you doing on the phone?
Little boy: The Policeman's helping me with my math homework.
Angry Mom: What have I told you about playing on the telephone?!?!?!?!
Little boy: Wellllll, you said if I needed help to call someone!
Flabbergasted Mom: I didn't mean the POLICE!!
(end of call)

I think any mother out there can appreciate this little experience and has probably had an experience just as mind blowing and embarrassing as this one. My cheeks hurt for a long time after listening to this one!

0 comments: