Okay, so imagine what went through my mind when Josalyn comes home last Friday and tells me, "Mom, the 9th graders don't have school next Tuesday." Right! I was thinking, "sure you don't have school on April Fool's day." But she was telling the truth!
I guess they're doing some kind of testing and only the 10th through 12th grades are tested. I asked her why they weren't testing the 9th graders and she told me, "I don't know, I guess we're not smart enough yet!" I really don't understand why they would give tests to the entire school other than one grade, but hey, I'm not a teacher so I guess I'll just hush.
Dylan tried to get in on the action and got up, got ready for school, and then came to me and said, "Oh Mom, I forgot to tell you we don't have school today!" Imagine his dismay when I told him nice try, but I know you have school today. He told me, "Oh man! I was trying to April Fool's you!" That comment instituted a good chuckle on my part.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Is this an April Fool's joke?
Posted by The Barker Family at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment