Okay, okay, so I know you're supposed to post something new on a daily basis but this is just one more step to add into the routine so I'm sure it might take a while for my little pea brain to remember to post every day. It's not like a bazillion people are reading my blog anyway.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Okay, so I'm a slooooow starter!
Well, let's see, life has definitely gotten busier since Josalyn started softball practices. Usually it's a great setup because they have a late bus that comes at 4:00 and picks up all the kids who stay after school for clubs, practices, etc. BUT softball practice doesn't end until 5:00 so we get to drive to the other side of town every day at the best time ever ... RUSH HOUR! :/ It wouldn't be too bad if the crazy drivers would stay off the roads but wait, I guess that might mean I would have to stay home too! That won't work. On the plus side though, we usually have plenty of time in the car to hear about everything that happened at practice that day on the way home.
Josalyn definitely has her hands full. Right now she is the only girl on the team with both pitching and catching experience who is eligible to play. Another girl, Ashley, who can't play right now due to grade issues is the only other "sure" pitcher they have. It looks like the first few games could be a bit interesting. It will be a great experience for her though and that is the most important thing. I just hope we don't have to sell Dylan for gas money with the cost of fuel these days. Grrrrrrr.
Posted by The Barker Family at 7:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment