CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What an eventful day!

Okay, so it didn't start out so eventful until I decided to go ahead and do the online application for the job Scott talked me into applying for with the city. Well, let's just say, anybody who gets through that application without hurting themselves, the computer, or someone else should get the job! Then to make things worse, after I finished the first two out of four sections, I click continue to go to section three and the screen comes up with not much written on it other than the word TEST and a continue button. Needless to say, that raised my blood pressure a few notches. I haven't done that part of the application because by that point it was almost time to go get Scott and Dylan so we could go watch Josalyn's first softball game.


We ended up getting Dylan out of school a few minutes early so we could get there to see the start of her first game. This is a picture of her warming up before the game started. They did a great job and won the game 13 - 0. Josalyn only walked two batters and let two hit. By the bottom of the first inning they were already up by 9. When they got up to bat again, the coach was having some of them leave the bag before the pitch was thrown on purpose just so they would get out and Mojave would have a chance to get back up to bat. It was good for our girls but sad to watch the other team get beat without even scoring a run in their first game of the season.


On the way to the game, Dylan told Scott and I that he was playing four-square this morning before school started and ended up stumbling and falling on the pavement, scraping his hip. He can be a very good actor, so at first I thought maybe he was just exaggerating a little. That was, until he told us, and there's a BIG band aid over it!

I guess he did do a pretty good job. What do you think? I really like the white stuff from the band aids that's still stuck all over his skin. Looks sore and makes me think, "OUCH!"

I'm still having a hard time understanding how he was able to do that with a shirt on. But then there are a lot of things that little boys do I can't figure out. Makes a girl say, hmmmmmmmmmm.

Moose was left in the back yard the whole time we were gone and was very glad when we got home. When Scott let him in he went ripping through the house jumping around and looked like he was about to do a flip in the living room. After begging for McDonald's and not getting his way, he laid around pouting the rest of the night. Oh well, at least his hair looks nice and pretty after Scott gave him a bath yesterday.


Don't you just love the platypus looking feet. At least he's only got one turned that way. He looks really funny when he turns them both out like that.

0 comments: