Okay, I don't know what I did to deserve it but Scott was home from work on Tuesday and Wednesday and Josalyn ended up staying home on Wednesday, too!! Now anyone who stays home and has their regular daily routine can probably appreciate how badly it messes with your daily schedule to have people at home when they should be elsewhere! Not to mention the fact that Scott can do nothing for himself when he's sick. I have to keep reminding him that I have two children who are younger and more needy than he, just to get him to try to do things for himself. Don't get me wrong, I know it's miserable to be sick but MUST YOU make everyone else miserable with all your whining?!?!?!
I just hope and pray these two get over it and don't pass it on to me and Dylan before getting rid of it. Ya just gotta love those spring colds! Especially when they're mixed in with the annual allergy attacks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment